$$ Another one SOLD by Sarah Schultz!!! $$
759 m² - 13 Hendrix Street, Windaroo, Australia 4207
Make your friends jealous when they see this beautiful renovated 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 garage, family home on a fully fenced corner block, in a quiet street in Windaroo. Nothing to do except to move in as this home presents as well as a new build.
The large open plan kitchen, living, dining area includes a fabulous renovated kitchen with 2-pac cupboards, marble look stone benchtops, breakfast bar and all new quality appliances and fittings. Fully airconditioned, this lovely open plan area has sliding door access to the large newly built covered outdoor entertaining area and backyard.
4 great sized bedrooms with new carpets, fans and built in robes, the main bedroom includes a walk through WIR robe and a gorgeous fully renovated ensuite. Beautiful fully renovated bathroom with stand-alone bath, new vanity and frameless separate shower.
– Brand new renovated 2-pac kitchen with stone benchtops and all new appliances
– Large open plan lounge/dining/kitchen with air conditioning
– Renovated ensuite and main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
– New tiles and carpet throughout
– New paintwork throughout
– New blinds
– New electrical, light fixtures and fans
– New plumbing
– New air-conditioning
– Repointed and repainted roof
– New External paintwork to gutters, facia’s etc
– New retaining walls
– New footpath to front door
– New turf in some areas
– Possible side access for extra cars
– Fully fenced corner block with plenty of room for the kids to play
– Brand new large covered entertaining area for those big family barbeques
Windaroo is a family suburb located approximately half way between Brisbane and the Gold Coast and has quick and easy access to the M1. With excellent schools nearby and quick access to Rivermount College and the Windaroo Golf Course, this suburb has it all.
Don’t hesitate with this one, call Sarah Schultz now on 0420 561 093