Make an offer
648 m² - 7 Allenby Crescent, Windaroo, Australia 4207
4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas, outdoor entertaining area big side access.
A massive change in the current owners’ circumstances means this property is on the market.
Perfect property for the investor looking for a good return.
Amazing lowset brick and tile home close to the Windaroo Golf Course. This home features 4 built in bedrooms, main with ensuite, 2 living areas, double garage with direct access to the house and a lovely outdoor area.
Other features include:
• Renovated kitchen with dishwasher, stone benchtops, rangehood and large fridge space,
• Good size family area with air conditioning, tiled floor and a sliding door to outside,
• Separate l-shaped lounge/dining area, also with air conditioning and bay window,
• Good size main bedroom with large built in robe, air conditioning,
• Ensuite with a new vanity, large shower and toilet.
• 3 more bedrooms that are all a good size with built in robes,
• Main bathroom with a new vanity, separate shower and bath,
• Separate toilet,
• Good size double garage with internal access to the house and recessed laundry,
• Wonderful covered timber deck, perfect for entertaining overlooking back yard,
• Repointed and repainted roof still under warranty for another 7 years,
• Big side access with room for caravan.
The approximate market value for this home is around $440k to $450k, however due to the substantial stabilisation injection work done to the property the owners are realistic and open to offers.
Call Sarah Schultz now on 0420 561 093