320 m² - 6 Peabody Lane, Yarrabilba, Australia 4207
This gorgeous 3 year old Federation Colonial Cottage has it all and is walking distance to everything!
This home has location location location. With its prime position high up overlooking Yarrabilba, you are a two minute walk to the shopping centre, the parklands and all its facilities – including an outdoor gym, large children’s play area water park and large open games area. In addition a mere stone’s throw away from beautiful Shaw Oval with its brand new free tennis/netball courts, huge sports area and fully fenced off-leash dog park. Wow!
This delightful home, situated in a quiet street, comes with high ceilings and is packed with Federation styling and features. It boasts 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a fully built in garage with storage, plus two outdoor areas – a verandah right across the front of the home and a large patio the full width of the house at the rear.
• High 8 foot ceilings with feature federation cornices
• Large separate Lounge room
• Large separate Dining room
• Great Kitchen with pantry and space for a dishwasher
• All living snd wet areas are beautifully tiled.
• Lovely extended main bedroom with walk through robe and an ensuite with Federation style
• Bedroom 2 and 3 are both generous in size, each with a fan light, built-ins and timber blinds
• Separate toilet
• Separate laundry leading out to side entrance and clothes line in the side yard.
• Linen closet in hallway.
• Air conditioning
• TV points in Main bedroom and Lounge.
• Foxtel ready with a dish already installed on the roof.
• Two large outdoor areas one at the front and one at the rear with a fan and outdoor power
• Great grassed area at the back fully fenced and safe for kids or pets.
• Citrus trees and a passionfruit vine
• Located a quick walk to the parklands and the shopping centre, doctors, dentists and
Don’t hesitate, call Sarah Schultz now on 0420 561 093