Offers over $480k
1,000 m² - 56 Bannockburn Road, Windaroo, Australia 4207
$$ Another one SOLD by Sarah Schultz $$
Large family home on large 1000m2 backing onto Windaroo Golf Course with huge potential!
Don’t miss this opportunity, homes rarely become available in this street. This spacious home has recently been refurbished with a brand new kitchen, bathroom and new carpets. 3 big built in bedrooms, huge main bedroom with ensuite/ 2-way bathroom. Possible 4th bedroom, 2nd living or office space with new carpet. Big lounge/dining area plus 2nd living area opening up to the covered outdoor area and In ground pool. Add to this the fabulous 1000m2 block which backs onto the Windaroo Golf Course and you have a fantastic family home. Other features include:
• Large air-conditioned lounge / dining room with space for formal and informal dining
• 2nd family/living area off the kitchen
• Beautifully renovated kitchen with 2-pac cupboards, stone benchtops and breakfast bar
• Plumbed in fridge space
• Big air-conditioned main bedroom with built ins and stacks of room for that king size bed
• Fully renovated semi ensuite / 2 way bathroom
• Separate toilet
• 2 other bedrooms with built ins and ceiling fans
• Possible 4th bedroom or office/media room/family living
• Large separate laundry
• Large linen cupboard
• New carpets throughout
• Large covered entertaining area off both living areas, overlooking the pool
• Salt water In-ground pool
• Wonderful ,completely flat, 1000m2 block backing onto the Golf course
• Gate leading to Golf course
• Large garden shed
• Double carport
• Insulated roof
• Very quiet street.
Windaroo is a quiet family suburb located half way between Brisbane CBD and the Gold Coast. Only 7 minutes to the train, M1 and shops. 12 minutes to Loganholme shopping Centre and Cinemas. Only a few minutes to excellent private and public schools.
For the astute investor, expected rental return $550pw.
This won’t last long, ring Sarah Schultz now on 0420 561 093