7,870 m² - 27 Thwaites Street, Bannockburn, Australia 4207
Stunning 7870m2 flat block, 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 4 garages within a few minutes walking distance to Windaroo!
Looking for acreage handy to Windaroo Golf Course? This property suburb is called Bannockburn but you could walk or drive your Golf buggy down the road to Windaroo Golf course its that close.
Rendered lowset 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home with 4 garages on a wonderful flat 7870m2 block. Fabulous opportunity to live on acreage on the fringe of Windaroo. Features include:
• Large open lounge room with wood burning stove and 2 ceiling fans
• Big open plan timber kitchen with island bench, dishwasher, pantry and large family dining
• 4 great sized bedrooms, 2 bedrooms with ensuites
• Bedroom 1 with built in robes, ceiling fan, air conditioning, its own ensuite and access to
the outdoor area
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built ins and ceiling fans
• Main bedroom with ceiling fan and ensuite with shower, toilet, vanity and lots of storage
for linen. Also has access to outdoor area
• Main bathroom with, bath, shower and toilet with vanity in powder room
• Large covered entertainment area overlooking salt water in ground pool and continues
around the side
• Separate laundry
• 3 garden sheds, 2 with power and water
• Town water
• Rain water tank
• Double side gate
• Roof refurbished 3 years ago
• 4 garages, lots of land at the front.
• Storage outside.
• Fully fenced and very usable land.
• Seperate enclosure for dogs.
Very handy to Rivermount College, in Windaroo school catchment area, close to Windaroo Golf Course and only 8 minutes from Beenleigh Train Station and town centre.
Call Sarah Schultz now on 0420 561 093