Offers over $499,000
621 m² - 3 Mewing Court, Windaroo, Australia 4207
A Touch Of Class – Immaculate 4/2/2 home in a quiet cul de sac, backing onto Windaroo lake
This beautifully presented and elegant home is located at the end of a very quiet cul de sac located only a few minutes walk to the Windaroo shopping centre and Windaroo High School. Meticulously maintained over the years by the original owner, this home is immaculate and a must see.
Featuring both formal and casual living/dining areas, a refurbished kitchen, lots of extra storage, built in outdoor kitchen and stacks of other features, don’t miss this one.
• Formal lounge / dining room with timber flooring.
• Casual tiled family / dining room leading out to the covered outdoor area.
• Refurbished kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops, waterfall feature on breakfast bar, glass splashback, large corner pantry, pot drawers and new appliances with warranty.
• Large corner pantry and large fridge space.
• Great size main bedroom with a spacious ensuite and fantastic size WIR.
• 3 more good size bedrooms with ceiling fans and built ins.
• Main bathroom with separate bath, shower and vanity.
• Separate toilet.
• Separate renovated laundry with lots of built ins.
• Lots of storage including a large linen cupboard, broom cupboard and storage cupboard.
• Fully insulated plus tinted windows and designed to be cool in summer – warm in winter.
• Crimsafe on all screen doors and security screens on windows throughout.
• Ceiling fans in all rooms
• Very large double garage.
• Lovely covered outdoor entertaining area with timber decking.
• Built in outdoor kitchen with barbeque, sink and bar fridge.
• Roof has been restored every 7 years and still under warranty.
• Garden shed.
• 15000 litre water tank with 4 outlets for easy watering of the garden.
• Great outlook with lovely views of Windaroo lake and parkland from the back and side.
• Beautifully landscaped front yard with water feature.
• Extra under cover area for trailer, small boats at the side of the house.
This is truly a wonderful family home so don’t hesitate, ring Sarah Schultz now for an inspection on 0420 561 093.