Offers over $499,000
1,051 m² - 11 McEwen Street, Bethania, Australia 4205
Big private family home, 4 / 5 bedrooms, lovely pool area, massive parking suit caravan/cars/truck on a big block.!
If you are looking for the perfect family home then this is it. This fantastic home has 4 bedrooms with a potential massive 5th bedroom (as it currently is being used by the current owner). This room also could the perfect media room or separate family room if you don’t need the 5th bedroom. Large spacious living/dining kitchen areas, big man cave or media room, fantastic outdoor entertaining area with spa, lovely inground pool and lots of parking for cars, caravans, trailers, trucks, boats or whatever big toys you have. This house can be used various ways to suit your family. Features include:
• Very big and spacious open plan s living, dining, kitchen area with fans and air
• Big renovated kitchen with large 900mm stainless steel electric stove, dishwasher, big
pantry and lots of drawers and cupboards
• Dining area is also big enough to double as a 2nd living area
• Big main bedroom with built in robe, ceiling fan, air conditioning and ensuite
• 3 more fantastic size bedrooms, all will fit a queens size bed with built ins and air
• Potential massive 5th bedroom which could be used as a media room or family room or
private lounge area
• Main bathroom with separate bath, shower and vanity
• Separate toilet
• Separate good size laundry
• Big separate man cave, games room or media room
• Big covered outdoor entertaining area with spa
• Double carport
• Double shade sail carport
• Lots of room for caravan, truck, boat, extra cars
• Beautiful large inground pool surrounded by very pretty landscaping
• Electric gate entry for complete security
• Shed for pool equipment
• 3 x 5000 litre water tanks for the pool and gardens
• Solar hot water
All this and more situated in a lovely quiet cul de sac in Bethania close to train and located half way between Brisbane CBD and the Gold Coast.
This is a must see but don’t take too long as it won’t last.
Call Sarah Schultz now on 0420 561 093 for an inspection.