- Beautiful facade and views
- Fully fenced with electric gate and double garage plus another 3 carports
- Open plan living area and kitchen with air-conditioning
- Good size kitchen with dishwasher
- Second living area or dining room
- Main bedroom with ceiling fan, plantation shutters, new carpets in all of the rooms, WIR with hanging space and drawers, ensuite
- Ensuite renovated with double basin, toilet, shower, and plantation shutters
- Two more large bedrooms with ceilings fans, built-in robes and plantation shutters
- Main bathroom with shower and double basin
- Separate laundry
- Separate toilet
- Large outdoor entertaining area with plenty of grass and amazing views
- Roof repainted and repaired
- Great insulation with double brick
- Brand new retaining wall, new appliances and added storage
- The views and cool afternoon breezes, culde-sac front, privacy from neighbours, double brick house, keeps it cool in Summer and warm in Winter.
- Close to highway and public transport, central to Gold Coast, Brisbane and Ipswich, great community and neighbours.
Do you own a home?
If you would like tips on how to choose an agent and prepare your house for sale, get in touch here and we will send you a copy of our book, 'A Seller's Guide'!