This neat and tidy brick home is situated on a generous 681m2 block on a quiet street. Featuring a spacious family/dining/kitchen area, plus a second separate lounge area. Large main bedroom with its own private ensuite with spa bath, another 2 great sized bedrooms both built in robes, single lock up garage, not to mention the view from the back patio of the surrounding area. Features include:
- Spacious living /dining/ kitchen with ceiling fan opening to the covered outdoor area
- Large kitchen with dishwasher, heaps of storage and double pantry
- Second separate lounge room with 2 ceiling fans
- Main bedroom with mirror door built in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite
- Ensuite with spa bath with shower head, single vanity and toilet
- A further two bedrooms both with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Main bathroom with vanity and seperate shower and bath
- Separate toilet
- Single garage with separate built in laundry at the back
- New timber look flooring throughout
- Private, covered entertaining area
- Ducted air conditioning.
- 6x3m Garden Shed
- Grassed area with lots of room for the kids and dogs to run around
Ideally located close to schools, child care, shops, public transport and a myriad of local amenities. Quick access to the M1 north and south and the Logan Motorway.
Eagleby is situated approximately half way between Brisbane CBD and the Gold Coast.
Call Sarah Schultz now on 0420 561 093
“Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon. You should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.”
Do you own a home?
Prepare for profit. Download our top tips on how to get the highest and best price when selling.