This beautifully presented, rare 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home on a large 576m2 is all you need. Open plan living/dining/kitchen, pool, shed, plus 2 more living areas, plus one for the entertainers with a gazebo and fire pit. Features include:
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen with vinyl planks throughout
- Kitchen with large double pantry, a feature glass splash-back, large island bench with sink, electric cooktop and oven -
- Potential for a study nook
- Seperate living area
- Main bedroom with air-conditioning, ceiling fan, WIR, and ensuite
- Ensuite with large shower, double vanity, and toilet
- 3 more great sized bedrooms all with built-in robes, ceiling fans, and 2 with air-conditioning
- Retreat area between the 3 bedrooms, potential for kids play room or study area
- Main bathroom with bath, shower, and basin
- Separate large powder room
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboards and external access
- Double garage
- Spacious entry
- Double linen cupboard
- Covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking the pool with a built-in deck
- Good size shed
- Gazebo with fire pit
- Aggregated pathway along the side to the pedestrian side gate
Yarrabilba is a booming development positioned centrally between Brisbane and the Gold Coast. It offers a strong community making it the perfect place for whatever stage of life you are at.
Yarrabilba is home to a variety of cafes, shops, schools, parks and community facilities with so much more yet to come.
Education facilities in the area include:
Yarrabilba State Secondary College
Yarrabilba State Primary school
St Clare's Catholic Primary school
San Damiano College
Don’t let this one get away, call Sarah Schultz now on 0420 561 093Show More
Do you own a home?
If you would like tips on how to choose an agent and prepare your house for sale, get in touch here and we will send you a copy of our book, 'A Seller's Guide'!