This immaculate home is an oasis for the entire family situated close to all facilities. Only 7 years old this home sits in an elevated position at the end of a cul de sac on a large 1550m2 block backing on to bushland. Built to include quality fixture and fitting this home has 4 great size bedrooms, master with a fantastic ensuite, 2 living areas, beautiful private deck and a stunning kitchen. Features include:
• Double door entry.
• Fabulous kitchen with Westinghouse 900mm electric stove and oven, heaps of drawers and overheads, big breakfast bar, granite bench tops, large pantry and a plumbed in fridge.
• Spacious dining room off the kitchen with air conditioning overlooking the deck
• Large living area with air conditioning overlooking the deck
• Gorgeous very generous size main bedroom with plantation shutters, mirror robes, air conditioning and ensuite
• Big ensuite with large shower double vanity and toilet
• Bedroom 4 with fan and built in robe
• Lovely covered private deck that wraps around the front of the house
• Powder room with toilet with vanity
• Separate built-in laundry with 2 linen/storage cupboards
• Storage under stairs
• Double garage
• Double shade sail carport
• Garden shed
• Colourbond fencing and rock retaining walls
• Large Media room with air conditioning
• Bedroom 2 with ceiling fan and built in robe
• 2-way bathroom with large shower and vanity
• Bedroom 3 with ceiling fan, air conditioning, mirror robes and access to 2-way bathroom
• Separate toilet
• Security cameras
• Ceiling fans throughout
• 3kw solar system with 18 panels
• Built to cover bush fire standards
This is an exceptional property and will not last, call Sarah Schultz now on 0420 561 093Show More
Do you own a home?
If you would like tips on how to choose an agent and prepare your house for sale, get in touch here and we will send you a copy of our book, 'A Seller's Guide'!