This beautiful lowset brick 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home with an in-ground pool and 2 living areas won’t last long. Large, open, renovated kitchen, two living areas, one with potential for a study nook, large main bedroom with a WIR and ensuite, 3 more bedrooms, plus an in-ground pool and a large entertaining area and room for a trampoline. Features include:
- Open, renovated kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop and wall-oven
- Large rumpus area with ceiling fan and air-conditioning, big enough to have a study area
- Family area off the kitchen with ceiling fan and air-conditioning
- Seperate dining area
- Main bedroom with air-conditioning, WIR, and ensuite
- Ensuite with shower, bath, and basin
- Another 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Main bathroom with bath, shower, and basin
- Separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- 2 linen closets
- Large covered entertaining area
- Unique backyard with room for the dog and a trampoline
- In-ground pool with great views
- Double garage plus double shade sail
Close to schools and all amenities including Beenleigh Town Centre being only approximately 5 minutes away with express trains from Beenleigh Railway Station. approximately 5 minutes to the M1 North and South.
Mount Warren Park is located approximately half-way between Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
Don't miss this one, call Sarah Schultz now on 0420 561 093
“Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon. You should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.”
Do you own a home?
If you would like tips on how to choose an agent and prepare your house for sale, get in touch here and we will send you a copy of our book, 'A Seller's Guide'!