This lowset brick and tile home with rendered front façade has great street appeal and is sure to please. Sitting directly across the road from a park on a lovely 410m2 block, this is one you won’t want to miss. Features include:
• Open plan tiled living/dining/kitchen area with ceiling fans and air conditioning
• Modern kitchen with good storage, gas cooktop and dishwasher
• Master bedroom with ceiling fan, ensuite and walk in robe
• Ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet
• 2 more great size built in bedrooms
• Main bathroom with separate bath, shower, vanity and toilet
• Sliding door from living are to the covered outdoor area
• Single garage with remote access and rear door
• Gas hot water
• Security screens and doors
• Water tank
• Fully fenced landscaped yard
Close to the Holmview Woolworths Shopping Centre. Approximately 10 minutes to Beenleigh Town Centre, Beenleigh railway station, M1 north and south and approximately 35 minutes to Brisbane CBD and 40 minutes to the beaches of Surfers Paradise, approximately 15 minutes to the Logan Hyperdome Shopping Centre and cinemas.
Don't delay call Sarah Schultz now on 0420 561 093
“Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon. You should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.”
Do you own a home?
If you would like tips on how to choose an agent and prepare your house for sale, get in touch here and we will send you a copy of our book, 'A Seller's Guide'!